XL Front Steer Power Rack with Pump and Serpentine Pulley
Flaming River introduces the all new XL Front Steer Power Rack & Pinion—designed for wide framed cars and trucks—eliminating the need for an extender and ensuring that the bellow is never overextended. This is a completely new power rack and pinion steering unit – not a remanufactured rack – designed and made in the USA, featuring dramatic engineering and appearance improvements. The new rack is based upon the popular front steer 1974-78 Mustang II platform, but is now offered in a design that is 4” longer, for a total length of 49” with a 28.5” pivot—perfect for pickup trucks with a Mustang II style front end.
This is the only new power rack with over 6” of travel for full turning radius—lock to lock, stop to stop. Each rack is pressureâ€tested and certified (certificate included) and Made in the USA.
- All new components – Including valve, piston, seals, bearings and bushings, and pinion and rack gears
- More than 6 inches of travel for full turning radius
- Lighter – Approximately 12 lbs. lighter than OE
- Stronger – 1 inch diameter Rack Shaft
- Sleek, attractive powedercoated design
- Longer cylinder and overlapping tube design for rack stability
- Lifetime Serviceability
- Test Certification included with each unit
|Shipping Dimensions||8" x 9" x 47"|