Watch Dog Automatic Battery Disconnect Safety Switch
The Watch Dog automatic battery disconnect switch is capable of handling 300 amps of current continuously and is versatile in its ability to handle both 12V and 24V systems. Utilizing bistable “magnetic latch” technology, the Watch Dog secures its ON/OFF positions without current draw and requires over 80G of force to mechanically separate the contacts.
The Watch Dog has some of the highest International Protection ratings of IP67 and IP69K—ensuring the strongest protection against dust and moisture. The Watch Dog has built-in programmable time delay settings and a manual emergency toggle switch with a system status LED indicator.
- Simplify your shutdown routine with automatic battery disconnection and a programmable time delay shutdown
- Bistable “Magnetic Latch” technology maintains the ON and OFF positions without current consumption
- Max continuous current load of 300 Amps and supports 12V and 24V systems out of the box
- Incredibly durable, dustproof, and water tight—even against high-pressure water jets
- Safety is a priority with the included Emergency Toggle Switch for manual Watch Dog battery disconnect
This kit includes:
- Watch Dog main battery disconnect switch
- Emergency toggle switch
- 4-way wire harness (8.33 feet)
- 7-way wire harness (13.25 feet)
|Max Continuous Current||300 Amps|
|Max Surge Current||1,000 Amps (30 seconds)/2,000 Amps (5 seconds)|
|Environmental Protection Rating||IP67 and IP69K (water pressure cleaning)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C / -40°F to +185°F|
|Contact Terminals||Silver-Plated Copper with Silver Pads|
|Contact Hardware||Nickel-Plated Brass|
Note: The Watch Dog system is an electromechanical battery disconnect switch. The emergency external switch will only disconnect the battery from the electrical system. This product is NOT designed to deactivate the alternator or shut down the vehicle completely.
|Shipping Dimensions||6" x 12" x 12"|