Hi-Rev Performance Power Steering Pump - Satin Finish
Flaming River now offers a direct, bolt-in replacement power steering pump as an alternative to all vehicles using GM Type II power steering systems. This pump is engineered and assembled by KRC Power Steering® and is designed with the same standards as KRC’s racing pumps. This high-performance pump has adjustable flow control fitting technology, which allows the customer to dial in the feel of the vehicle’s steering in a matter of minutes by changing flow control fitting sizes.
- Nine changeable flow control fittings to dial in steering feel and performance
- 2.22 GPM is the standard fluid flow rate; 1.18 GPM to 2.92 GPM are optional
- 1600 PSI pressure relief valve
- Press-on pulley shaft (5/8") for direct GM Type II replacement (pulleys sold separately)
- Hard-coated rear cover for pump longevity
- Available in satin or polished finishes
- Less cavitation and more durable than standard GM Type II pumps
- Made in the USA
|8" x 7" x 6"