XL Front Steer Power Rack and Pinion with Pump and V-Belt Pulley
Flaming River introduces the all new XL Front Steer Power Rack & Pinion—designed for wide framed cars and trucks—eliminating the need for an extender and ensuring that the bellow is never overextended. This is a completely new power rack and pinion steering unit – not a remanufactured rack – designed and made in the USA, featuring dramatic engineering and appearance improvements. The new rack is based upon the popular front steer 1974-78 Mustang II platform, but is now offered in a design that is 4” longer, for a total length of 49” with a 28.5” pivot—perfect for pickup trucks with a Mustang II style front end.
This is the only new power rack with over 6” of travel for full turning radius—lock to lock, stop to stop. Each rack is pressure tested and certified (certificate included) and Made in the USA.
- All new components – Including valve, piston, seals, bearings and bushings, and pinion and rack gears
- More than 6 inches of travel for full turning radius
- Lighter – Approximately 12 lbs. lighter than OE
- Stronger – 1 inch diameter Rack Shaft
- Sleek, attractive powedercoated design
- Longer cylinder and overlapping tube design for rack stability
- Lifetime Serviceability
- Test Certification included with each unit
|Shipping Dimensions||8" x 9" x 47"|