1967-70 Mustang Power Rack & Pinion Cradle Kit: Original Spindles - Paintable Column
Free FR1610 Hose Kit with Purchase Rack & Pinion Cradle Kit! Enter Discount Code: FREEHOSEKIT at checkout.
We now have power steering available for modern driving comfort - especially when parking. The cradle mounts in the original chassis location with no chassis modification and the center support does not have to be removed. All kits available with our without Tilt Column.
- All NEW Power Rack and Pinion with Lifetime Serviceability
- Stronger Rack Gear - 1 inch diameter
- More than 6 inches of travel and Full Turning Radius
- Bolts into Existing Chassis with no Suspension Modification
- Fluid and Pressure Tested and Certified
Rack and Pinion Cradle Kit Includes:
- Paintable or Polished Tilt Column
- Mounting Hardware
- Wiring Connector
- Universal Joints
- Patented Rack & Pinion Cradle System
- Power Steering Pump with Bracket and Pulley
- Aluminum Mounting Reservoir (Hoses sold separately)
Note: This kit is recommended for a vehicle with a 289/302/351W motor and automatic transmission. If you are not using the original exhaust manifolds, custom headers or part # FR50003C Small Block Exhaust Headers may be required for installation of this rack and pinion cradle system.
If you have questions regarding your vehicle setup and this kit's compatibility, please call us at 1-800-648-8022.
|Shipping Dimensions||14" x 14" x 49"|
|Key or Non-Key||Non-Key|
|Column Style||Floor Shift|
|Shaft Size||1" DD|
|Column Finish||Paintable Mill|
|Rack Column Style||Floor Shift|
|Rack Column Finish||Paintable Mill|