1970-74 Mopar E-Body Floor Shift Tilt Keyed Column: Power Steering - Polished Finish
Save $25 when you purchase any tilt column. Enter Discount Code: TILT25 at checkout.
Flaming River has redesigned our Mopar tilt columns to be a direct bolt-in replacement for a variety of Dodge, Chrysler, and Plymouth vehicle applications. Each column comes with a slip shaft extension that can be cut to size and allows for 1-1/2” of slip movement. A universal joint is included for direct connection to the factory power steering box.
These tilt steering columns are made from 304 steel, use all-new parts and come in three different finishes: paintable mill, black powder coat, and polished. Each tilt column includes a billet dress-up kit (tilt lever, turn signal arm, hazards) and a female plug for connecting to the original wiring harness. Keyed columns come with a Chrysler coded key and ignition assembly, and wiring adapter and ignition plug harness for easy installation.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1970-74 Mopar E-Body vehicle applications (Challenger and Barracuda)
- Direct-fit dash brackets install in factory mounting locations
- Slip shaft extension comes with billet u-joint for direct connection to the factory power steering box
- Includes quick connect wiring adapter and ignition plug harness for easy installation
- Compact shroud design (only 8”) allows for driver positioning comfort
- 304 stainless steel
- Designed for aftermarket steering wheel
- Made in the USA
|Shipping Dimensions||7" x 7" x 41"|
|Column Style||Floor Shift|
|Key or Non-Key||Key|