1953-62 Corvette Tilt Steering Column - Black Powdercoat Finish
We've taken our popular Roadster style steering column and added the modern convenience of 5 position tilt. This new column is a direct replacement for the early 1953-62 Corvette.
With only 5-1/2" from the bottom of the dish to the top of the column's shroud, this compact space-saving design has a nostalgic look and full tilt functionality. This new roadster style tilt column fits snug against the dash and, compared to a standard tilt column, allows for an additional 2" of clearance in the driver's seat. Each column is CNC machined from high-grade 304 stainless steel.
- This column comes with a sleek 1-3/4" tube diameter with a 3/4"-36 output shaft.
- Available in a variety of finishes including paintable mill, black powder coat, black chrome powdercoat, and polished.
- Each column comes standard with a GM 4-1/4" wiring connector, horn functionality, canceling cam, turn signal arm, tilt lever, and hazard knob.
- All Flaming River steering columns are proudly made in the USA.
- Comes with 3/4"-36 output shaft.
|Shipping Dimensions||6" x 6" x 40"|
|Column Finish||Black Powdercoat|
|Column Style||Floor Shift|
|Key or Non-Key||Non-Key|