Low Voltage Switch Battery Disconnect Safety Switch
Stop battery drain with the Flaming River® Low Voltage Disconnect! The Low Voltage Battery Disconnect Switch automatically disconnects auxiliary loads when the battery has drained past a safe, user-specified threshold. This threshold stops parasitic drains within the system that would completely drain your battery, leaving you with enough charge to start the vehicle or perform other tasks. Simply engaging the ignition or charging the battery will automatically reconnect the battery to your vehicle. The battery will remain connected while the vehicle is operating and can be manually controlled by a dash-mounted push button.
- Automatic disconnect through battery voltage measurement. Disconnects auxiliary loads when battery has drained past a specified threshold. (This is a safe battery level designed to allow the user to restart the vehicle).
- Battery charging will automatically reconnect the load
- Positive voltage from the ignition line will prevent load disconnect while the vehicle is operating
- Manual disconnect operated by dash mounted toggle ON/OFF switch
- System status can be monitored via LED indicator
- 1-3 mA current draw while monitoring battery voltage
- Thermal protection from overheating
- Environmentally-sealed device for maximum life span (IP6K7/IP69K ratings).
- Includes 4-way wire harness (13 feet long) with connections to Vehicle Ignition, Ground, Command Button, and Indicator Light
|Operating Voltage (Fully Charged Battery)||13.5V (12V System) 28V (24V System)|
|Preset Threshold Voltage||12.1V|
|Max Continuous Current||250 Amps|
|Max Surge Current||800 Amps (30 seconds) 2000 Amps (5 seconds)|
|Environmental Protection Rating||IP6K7/IPX9K|
|Corrosion Resistance||Salt Spray Test: 300 hrs|
|Operational Temperature||-40°F to + 185°F (-40°C to +85°C)|
|Time Delay||60 seconds|
|Contacts/Terminals||Silver Plated Copper|
|Terminal Dimensions||M10 (Diameter) 0.94 in. (Length)|
|Shipping Dimensions||6" x 12" x 12"|