6 FACTS ABOUT THE BIG SWITCH - BATTERY DISCONNECT
Did you know...
- The Big Switch with Lock-Out (FR1005) meets OSHA Regulation 1910.147 for lock-out/tag-out in heavy-duty/commercial vehicle applications.
- 8 out of 10 vehicle fires are caused by faulty electrical systems. The Big Switch helps protect your fleet of vehicles by preventing accidental electrical fires.
- Locking The Big Switch in the OFF position prevents battery drain and is an ideal safety feature to prevent accidental activation during vehicle maintenance.
- The Big Switch with Lock-Out reduces the risk of vandalism and theft by disabling the battery until it is unlocked and returned to the ON position.
- Stainless steel fasteners and electrical contacts will withstand wet and corrosive conditions and have more than 20% additional surface contact for a rated capacity of 2,500 amps for 5 second surges and 200 amps continuous.
- The Big Switch comes with a standard three year warranty—the best in the industry!
Click here to learn more about our complete line of Battery Disconnect Switches.