240 Amp HD Amp Alternator (1992-1996 Corvettes) - Machined Finish
Flaming River is excited to announce the addition of HD Amp High Output Alternators to their growing line of high performance automotive products. These alternators feature new technologies and increased efficiencies over OEM alternators that equate to excellent output at extremely low engine RPM, more horsepower to the wheels and less energy wasted in the form of heat.
Precision balanced low-mass rotors allow these alternators to operate safely at shaft speeds of 20,000+ RPM. This high RPM capability, plus excellent output at speeds as low as 400 RPM, give the user a broader operating RPM range and more flexibility in the size of the crankshaft pulley they wish to use.
The Flaming River HD Amp Alternators use Twin Rectifier Plates with twice as many diodes as an OEM alternator—which results in 300% more surface area to dissipate heat. Lower temperatures in the engine compartment keep internal components cooler so they last longer than other alternators on the market.
These alternators are the perfect solution for any vehicle owner who struggles with premature alternator failure, intermittent electrical accessory problems, or low voltage at any engine RPM.
- 120 Amps Output at 800 RPM / Stable to over 20,000 RPM pulley speed
- Twin Rectifier Plates with 12 press-fit diodes allow for 300% more surface area for heat dissipation
- Longer-lasting and more durable than OEM alternators
- 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty
- Charging cable included with all units
- Machined, Polished, Chrome, or Black Anodized finishes available
- Made in the USA
|Shipping Dimensions||8" x 8" x 8"|