GM Front Coil-Over Dual Adjustable Shocks Kit - 350 lbs. Spring Rate
This GM Front Coil-Over Shock System includes two (2) lightweight, aluminum dual adjustable shocks, and two (2) lightweight, high-travel springs, plus hardware. Each system allows for independent adjustment of the compression and rebound settings and are available in a variety of spring rates for various driving styles including cruising, road racing and drag racing. All shocks and springs are Made in the USA.
- Lightweight, aluminum twin-tube design with a sleek clear anodized finish.
- Independently adjust the compression and rebound: 19 positions of compression and 19 positions of rebound adjustments allow for a total of 361 different valving combinations.
- Machined aluminum piston with deflective disk technology and a PTFE / bronze piston seal.
- 5/8” centerless ground hard chrome-plated piston rod.
- Advanced three-step sealing system.
- Variety of custom or stock mount styles available.
- Each shock is factory Dyno tested and serialized.
- Ultra-lightweight, high travel springs engineered with an expanded body diameter for unsurpassed performance.
- Up to 25% weight savings over similar springs on the market.
- High-tensile spring steel with a sleek silver powdercoat finish.
- Cold wound, heat treated and shot peened; ground at both ends; manufactured to precision tolerances.
- Available in a wide variety of spring rates.
- Lifetime guaranteed to remain within 2% of the original free height and rate.
Shocks, Springs and Accessories are special order and non-returnable.GM Small Block Drac Racing or Cruise / GM Big Block Drag Racing Twin Tube; Aluminum; Dual Adjustable; Stud-Bushing; T-Bar- Poly10-9/16" - 11-7/16"; 10"; 350 lbs.; 8.83"; 13.2"; 2 shocks and hardware, 2 springs; Silver Powdercoat
|Shipping Dimensions||5.5" x 15.5" x 18.25"|