1962-67 Nova Rear Steer Manual Rack Cradle Kit - Paintable Tilt Column
Part No.: FR305KT
Warranty: 1 Year
The Quick Ratio Manual Rack and Pinion Cradle Systems replace the early long shaft steering box in the 62-67 Nova. The true fixture welded mounting cradle fits between the frame rails and bolts in place using the original chassis location. The system installs easily using simple hand tools, and provides Full Turning Radius with a much more responsive steering system than the original.
- All NEW Power Rack and Pinion
- Full Turning Radius with more than 6 inches of travel
- Adjustable Billet Mounts
- Bolts into exisiting chassis with no suspension modification
- Tilt Column and mounting hardware included
- Pressure and Fluid Tested and Certified
Manual Rack & Pinion Kit Includes:
- Paintable or Polished Tilt Column
- Universal Joints
- Shaft Support Bearing
- Patented Rack and Pinion Cradle System
- Mounting Clamp
- Mounting Hardware
Note: Designed for use with stock front sump oil pan only. Not recommended for Z bar applications.
Set Up: Rear Steer - Manual
Column: Floor Shift
Finish: Paintable Mill
Shipping Weight: 51lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 42” x 14” x 14”