1970-76 Mopar A-Body Floor Shift Tilt Keyed Column: Power Box - Paintable Mill Finish
Part No.: FR30011CP
Warranty: 3 Years
Flaming River has redesigned their Mopar tilt columns to be a direct bolt-in replacement for a variety of Dodge, Chrysler, and Plymouth vehicle applications. Each column comes with a slip shaft extension that can be cut to size and allows for 1-1/2” of slip movement. A universal joint is included for direct connection to the factory steering box (power or manual).
These tilt steering columns are made from 304 steel, use all-new parts and come in three different finishes: paintable mill, black powder coat, and polished. Each tilt column includes a billet dress-up kit (tilt lever, turn signal arm, hazards) and a female plug for connecting to the original wiring harness. Keyed columns come with a Chrysler coded key and ignition assembly, and wiring adapter and ignition plug harness for easy installation.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1970-76 Mopar A-Body vehicle applications (Duster, Dart, Demon, Valiant)
- Direct-fit dash brackets install in factory mounting locations
- Slip shaft extension comes with billet u-joint for direct connection to the factory steering box
- Includes quick connect wiring adapter and ignition plug harness for easy installation
- Compact shroud design (only 8”) allows for driver positioning comfort
- 304 stainless steel – paintable mill, black powder coat, or polished finish
- Designed for aftermarket steering wheel
- Made in the USA – 3 year warranty and lifetime serviceability
Shipping Weight: 15lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 41” x 7” x 7”