1966-69 Mopar B-Body Floor Shift Tilt Column: Power Box - Polished Finish
Part No.: FR21025PSS
Warranty: 3 Years
Flaming River has redesigned their Mopar tilt columns to be a direct bolt-in replacement for a variety of Dodge, Chrysler, and Plymouth vehicle applications. Each column comes with a slip shaft extension that can be cut to size and allows for 1-1/2” of slip movement. A universal joint is included for direct connection to the factory steering box (power or manual).
These tilt steering columns are made from 304 steel, use all-new parts and come in three different finishes: paintable mill, black powder coat, and polished. Each tilt column includes a billet dress-up kit (tilt lever, turn signal arm, hazards) and a female plug for connecting to the original wiring harness for easy installation
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1966-69 Mopar B-Body applications (Belvedere, Fury. GTX, Road Runner, Satellite, Charger, Coronet)
- Direct-fit dash brackets install in factory mounting locations
- Slip shaft extension comes with billet u-joint for direct connection to the factory steering box
- Includes quick connect wiring adapter for easy installation
- Compact shroud design (only 8”) allows for driver positioning comfort
- 304 stainless steel – paintable mill, black powder coat, or polished finish
- Designed for aftermarket steering wheel
- Made in the USA – 3 year warranty and lifetime serviceability
Shipping Weight: 18lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 47” x 9” x 8”