150 Amp Single Groove V-Belt Pulley HD Amp Alternator - Machined Finish
Part No.: FR1173
Warranty: 3 Years
These all-new units replace the 1963-85 “square back” or “round back” style Chrysler alternators. These are a one size fits all solution for single field and dual field external voltage regulators. They have excellent output at low speeds, with 100-120 amps at idle with a stock Mopar crankshaft pulley.
The Flaming River Billet HD Amp Alternators use a Single Rectifier Plate with eight diodes—which results in 3 times the output at idle of the stock Mopar alternators and keeps internal components cooler so they last longer than other alternators on the market.
These alternators are the perfect solution for any vehicle owner who struggles with premature alternator failure, intermittent electrical accessory problems, or low voltage at any engine RPM.
- 100-120 amps at idle with a stock Mopar crankshaft pulley
- Single Rectifier Plate with eight diodes—which results in 3 times the output at idle of the stock Mopar alternators
- Longer-lasting and more durable than OEM alternators
- 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty
- Self-exciting or “one-wire” hookup
- Fits 1963-85 Mopar applications with “square back” or “round back” alternator design
- Three styles available:
- 150 amp single groove v-belt pulley
- 150 amp double groove v-belt pulley
- 240 amp double groove v-belt pulley
- Machined, Polished, or Black Anodized finishes available
- Made in the USA
Shipping Weight: 18lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 8” x 8” x 8”