The Watch Dog® is capable of handling 300 Amps of current continuously and
designed with versatility in mind to function on both 12V and 24V systems.
Utilizing bistable “magnetic latch” technology, the Watch Dog ® secures its
ON/OFF positions without current draw and requires over 80G of force to
mechanically separate the contacts. The Watch Dog® has some of the
highest International Protection ratings of IP76 and IP69K, ensuring that
water and dust stay out. The Watch Dog® has built-in programmable
time delay settings and a manual emergency toggle switch with a
system status LED indicator.
Included in the package:
• Watch Dog® Main Battery Disconnect Switch
• Emergency Toggle Switch
• 4-way wire harness (8.33 feet)
• 7-way wire harness (13.25 feet)
• Momentary Push Button
Top 5 Reasons to Use Watch Dog®:
• Simplify your shutdown routine with automatic battery disconnection and a programmable time delay (default 6 min).
• Bistable “Magnetic Latch” Technology. Main switch can maintain the ON and OFF positions without current consumption.
• Max continuous current load of 300 Amps. Supports 12V and 24V systems out of the box.
• Incredibly durable. Dust and water tight, even against high pressure water jets.
• Safety is a priority with the included Emergency Toggle Switch for manual Watch Dog® control.
*NOTE: The Watch Dog® system is an electromechanical battery disconnect switch. The emergency external switch will only
disconnect the battery from the electrical system. This product is NOT designed to deactivate the alternator or shut down the
FR1057 Watch Dog® – The Next Level
Automatic Battery Disconnect Switch
Description 300 Amp Watch Dog® Battery Disconnect
Part No. FR1057
Max Continuous Current 300 Amps
Max Surge Current 1,000 Amps (30 seconds) 2,000 Amps (5 seconds)
Environmental Protection Rating IP67 and IP69K (water pressure cleaning)
Corrosion Resistance Salt Spray Test: 300h
Terminal Length 0.670” (approx. 43/64 in)
Terminal Diameter M10
Operating Temperature Range -40°C to +85°C -40°F to +185°F
Internal Contacts Silver-Plated Copper with Silver Pads
Contact Terminals Silver-Plated Copper with Silver Pads
Contact Hardware Nickel-Plated Brass
Automatic Shut-Off Yes
Manual Emergency Shut-Off Yes
Programmable Time Delay 6 Min. (Default), 3 Min., 1 Min., 30 Sec.
Battery Disconnect Mode Positive and Negative
Terminal Covers Included Yes
Automatic Battery Disconnect Safety Switch