2005-2014 Mustang Manual Rack and Pinion
This new Manual Rack and Pinion design replaces the power
rack in the 2005-2010 Mustangs—resulting in significant weight
savings and improved handling characteristics.
• Bolts into same mounting location as OEM Power Rack
• 54 1/2" overall length
• 3 3/4 turns lock to lock
• 14" mounts center to center
• 1/2" diameter mounting holes
• 9/16"-26 spline pinion shaft
• 13" inner ends
• M14 X 1.5 X 2.5” inner tie rod end thread
Please Note: This specific Rack requires a FR1709DD - 9/16”-26
U-Joint for installation.
Danny Thompson and the Hajek Motorsports Team
used this Manual Rack and Pinion in their 2010 E-85
Mustang—clocking in at 258.4 MPH and making it the
fastest production-based Mustang in the world!
Single Wire Timing Light - FR1001
Timing Light with 20FT Lead- FR1020
This self-powered timing light is designed
to work without an auxiliary power source,
which makes it ideal for use with magnetos,
rear battery mount race cars, motorcycles,
marine, go-karts, and all spark ignition
systems for hassle-free timing. "The Light" is
equipped with a xenon bulb which generates a
bright strobe as well as a convenient worklight.
Durable construction includes a rubber
encased lens and 48" pickup lead. Longer
leads are available for industrial applications.
• State-of-the-art single-wire design
(operated on two D-Cell batteries)
• Excellent for use with magnetos and all
spark ignition systems
• Bright xenon strobe clearly visible in
• Accurate timing up to 14,000 RPM
• Can be used to test circuits
Late-Model Racing Manual Rack & Pinions/Timing Light
Electronic Components are Non-Returnable