Flaming River Industries, Inc. Career Opportunities
See below for a list of current openings and employment opportunities. Please direct all employment inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internet Marketing Specialist
Flaming River Industries, Inc.-a specialty automotive parts manufacturer and ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified company-has an immediate opening for an Internet Marketing Specialist at their headquarters in Berea, OH.
This position would be responsible for updating and creating new content for the corporate website-including promotions, graphics, marketing copy, and blog posts/articles for various audiences. This position would take the lead on researching and implementing new advertising opportunities as well as identifying website improvements in regards to product presentation, usability, and user experience.
- Manage online product database including making edits to website pricing, product specifications, photography, graphics, and advertising copy.
- Work with marketing, engineering, and sales departments to identify improvements for existing technical and reference documents. Would also create new support materials including videos.
- Take the lead on various marketing objectives to ensure deadlines are met; projects stay on track and within budget; manage relationships with third-party IT and marketing vendors; and present updates to management.
- Organize and maintain lists of media contacts, customers, and vendors; develop and distribute press releases and new product announcements.
- Manage and update complex product data to industry standards using Excel
- Develop and distribute HTML email newsletters to targeted lists and groups.
- Manage and monitor corporate social media accounts.
- Process Internet Orders
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing or communications department.
- This position will require strong writing and editing skill sets.
- Must have experience with Excel.
- Must have experience with CMS or product database systems as well as Excel.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Creative Suite.
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS and current web standards and practices.
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with CRM systems a plus.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and help out with various responsibilities as needed.
- Interest in performance automotive and muscle cars a plus
Please email resume, cover letter, and salary history to email@example.com.